I’m always looking for ways to save money or earn some extra money online, especially when it involves doing things that I would be doing anyway. When I first heard about Swagbucks, I thought for sure that it was another thing that I would sign up for and then never think about again, but this one is the real deal. Swagbucks lets you earn points, or swagbucks, for internet searches that you would be doing anyway. Their search engine pulls results from Google and periodically awards you a swagbuck, or several swagbucks if you are lucky. I do a lot of google searches throughout the day so I was willing to try swagbucks since it didn’t require me to change any habits. I set their search engine as my home page and began using the swagbucks search engine to do all my searching throughout the day. Several times a day, instead of my search results, I’m taken to a screen that tells me I’ve been awarded a swagbuck.
Truthfully, it’s kind of nice having a few surprises during the day. I can trade my swagbucks in for prizes or gift certificates. I use Amazon.com gift certificates for most of my birthday gift shopping throughout the year so I won’t turn down some free Amazon.com gift certificates for simply going about my normal business.
Once you have signed up for a swagbucks account, you can refer your family and friends. Anytime someone you refer wins a swagbuck, so do you. It’s a true win-win situation. I’m always hesitant about signing up for something new because I don’t want to end up with a bunch of spam in my inbox but since signing up for swagbucks I haven’t received one email from them. If you want the chance to earn some extra swagbucks you can become a swagbucks fan on facebook or subscribe to the swagbucks blog rss feed to learn about periodic swagcodes that will give you free swagbucks. It’s kind of like an online treasure hunt and it’s fun to try and break the codes to earn more swagbucks. To sign up, just click one of the banners below this video!
Here’s another great site where you can get stuff for free. This website is Lockerz. It is invitation ONLY so you will need an invitation to join. If you want to join just leave a comment on this page with your email address and you’ll receive one shortly.
Here’s a Q&A to answer your questions:
1. What is Lockerz: Lockerz is an invitation-only website created to connect members through commerce, content and community. Watch exclusive video, discover new music, play games, connect with friends, and get rewarded for it. The more often you visit, the more opportunities you have to earn PTZ (or “Pointz”), Lockerz’ own form of currency. Lockerz was founded in March, 2009.
2. What types of products can be purchased at Lockerz: Members will be able to purchase a wide range of products from apparel, accessories, electronics, games, sports equipment and other products from hundreds of well known brands. Members will also be able to purchase digital assets such as music, videos, art, and decals.
3. Is Lockerz a scam: Lockerz is a real company. It is funded by Liberty Media, one of the largest media companies in the US. The Chief Executive Officer of Lockerz is Kathy Savitt, a former executive at Amazon.com and American Eagle Outfitters.
4. Why is Lockerz giving away prizes at low levels on PTZ Place: First, we just want to thank you for getting involved at the very beginning. You rock. Plus, you’re helping us build the coolest group of brand trendsetters every time you invite friends to Lockerz…but you probably knew that. And finally, we want you to try out the different PTZ levels to get a taste of how everything will work when we go live this fall. This version of the PTZ Place is a test for us to figure out what you like, what we like, and how together we can make Lockerz unbelievable when it officially launches.
5. Why is everything “Fresh Out” in PTZ Place: We are “fresh out” because the overwhelming early response to Lockerz blew right through our initial inventory. We will re-stock PTZ Place with new items starting this Friday, August 14.
6. Why aren’t people receiving invites: The overwhelming early response to Lockerz has occasionally maxed out our capacity to send email invitations. We are still in a beta learning phase. We are adding capacity every day. You should now be able to send and receive invites successfully. Invites that you already entered into the system should have been sent by now. You still may not be able to invite friends directly through Facebook. We are working really hard to fix that fast.
7. Will Lockerz ship internationally: Once Lockerz begins selling products this fall, we will ship to many countries outside the US (check back at launch time for a complete list).
8. When will I get my Z-List t-shirt: Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
9. How many accounts can I have: Members are entitled to one account per person. Each person within a household can have their own account.
10. I want to play the game again, but can’t: The game is a one-time-only way to earn bonus PTZ when you first join Lockerz.
11. How will Lockerz make money: Starting this fall, you will be able to purchase products at Lockerz. But don’t worry, PTZ Place will still be around, with way more prizes and experiences than there are now. Members will be able to earn PTZ every time they buy, watch, play, share, invite friends, or simply show up on Lockerz. PTZ will be redeemable for both products and experiences.
12. When will Lockerz launch: Lockerz is launching in stages. PTZ Place, Lockerz’ Prize Redemption Center, is now live. Other components will be launched soon. The complete site will be launched this fall.
CashCrate is a great website that’s easy to use. All you have to do is fill out surveys and you get money! Ty Moss made an awesome tutorial on how to use it so go ahead and watch it below.
What You’ll Need:
1. “alt & +” Selects all “No” options.
2. Fill in your roboforum info. Once done click your username button and it will fill in all the forum info.
3. Clear your cookies and that will help surveys get approved faster.
Things to remember:
- Make sure you check out the contest, they have lots of contest on and giveaways all the time. -Remember you can get prizes with points.
- Starting out earn 20% of what your referrals make and 10% of what they’re referrals make.
- You’ll also receive a $3.00 bonus for each referral who earns their first $10.00.