To make this short and sweet, iH8sn0w, maker of the extremely popular jailbreak too, Sn0wbreeze, has announced a release date for Sn0wbreeze 2.0. It will be released Wednesday September 23, 2010. Here’s the devices it will jailbreak:
- iPhone 2G — Works out the box
- iPhone 3G — Works out the box
- iPhone 3GS (old bootrom) — Requires you to be already jailbroken. (If you are the old bootrom on Spirit or Jailbreakme use Spirit2Pwn on http://repo.woowiz.net)
- iPhone 3GS (new bootrom) — Requires you to be on 3.1.2
- iPhone 4 (When exploit is released)
- iPod Touch 1G — Works out the box
- iPod Touch 2G (MB) — Works Out the Box
- iPod Touch 2G (MC) — Requires you to be on 3.1.2
- iPod Touch 3G — Requires you to be on 3.1.2
- iPod Touch 4 — (When exploit is released)
- iPad — (When exploit is released)
This new version is said to jailbreak iOS 3.1.x, 4.0, 4.0.1, and 4.1.
A new version of iReb is also said to be released. iREB is a tool for Windows and Mac that will bypass any errors while restoring to a custom IPSW in iTunes.
A jailbreak tutorial will be posted here as well as on our YouTube channel on Wednesday showing how to perform the jailbreak. We will also upload a video demonstrating how to jailbreak the iPod touch 4 & iPhone 4 when the exploits are released. Follow @TechGeec to stay up-to-date and if you have any questions, leave a comment below and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
1 thought on “iOS 4.1 Jailbreak (ALL Devices) Release Date – Sn0wbreeze & iReb”
I can successfully jail break iOS4.1 using ireb 4.find below links will help to fis 4.1