It seems that a few companies have wasted no time to release their brand new iPad accessories. With 57 days left until the iPad is available for purchase, these few companies are already ahead of the game. Wrappers, Scosche, Griffen Technology, and iLuv are some companies that already have products lined up for the iPad.
Wrappers has announced no logo protective sleeves for Apple’s tablet including five new textiles for the iPad:
- canvas backed corduroy that feels like faux suede in Midnight, Biscuit and Shrimp Pink £22.00/$36.00
- durable black and white rafia tested to 33,000 rubs £28.00/$45.00
- aqua colourway from LVMH Kenzo £25.00/$40.00
- wool & black velvet mix from Calvin Klein £40.00/£$65.00
- smart checked textile from Ralph Lauren £38.00/$61.00
Wrappers’ exclusive Alcantara (£31.00/$50.00), ballistic black nylon Cordura (£16.00/$26.00) and metallic finish polyurethane (£31.00/$50.00) sleeves will also be available for the iPad.
“We pride ourselves at consistently being one of the first accessories manufacturers to market with leading edge products following an iPhone, iPod, or now iPad announcement,” said Kas Alves, executive vice president of Scosche Industries. “It’s that ability to react quickly without sacrificing quality that has helped us develop necessary accessories like the new kickBACK.”
Griffen Technology has released four new cases for the iPad along with a full-sized screen protector.